Monitoring Constancy Of Variance In Conditionally Heteroskedastic Time Series
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Hsu, Chih-Chiang, 2007. "The MOSUM of squares test for monitoring variance changes," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 254-260, December.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012.
"Testing for Persistence with Breaks and Outliers in South African House Prices,"
201233, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Testing for Persistence with Breaks and Outliers in South African House Prices," Faculty Working Papers 20/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Testing for persistence with breaks and outliers in South African house prices," NCID Working Papers 01/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Hoga, Yannick, 2017. "Monitoring multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 105-121.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Tian, Zheng, 2010. "Modified procedures for change point monitoring in linear models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 62-75.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2008. "Quality control for structural credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 364-375, October.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2007. "Quality Control for Structural Credit Risk Models," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Xing, Yuhong & Li, Fuxiao, 2016. "Sieve bootstrap monitoring for change from short to long memory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 53-56.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2008. "Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 84-98, November.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2006. "Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Discussion Papers 06/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2013. "Powerful tests for structural changes in volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 126-142.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2011. "Analyzing the structural behavior of volatility in the Major European Markets during the Greek crisis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3016-3029.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:03:p:373-402_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed