Asymptotic Distributions For Regression-Based Seasonal Unit Root Test Statistics In A Near-Integrated Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Atle Oglend & Frank Asche, 2016. "Cyclical non-stationarity in commodity prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1465-1479, December.
- Jansson Michael & Nielsen Morten Ørregaard, 2011.
"Nearly Efficient Likelihood Ratio Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nearly Efficient Likelihood Ratio Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots," CREATES Research Papers 2009-55, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nearly Efficient Likelihood Ratio Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots," Working Papers 1224, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Luis C. Nunes & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2011. "On LM‐type tests for seasonal unit roots in the presence of a break in trend," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 108-134, March.
- Luís Catela Nunes & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2009. "On LM-Type Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots in the Presence of a Break in Trend," Working Papers w200920, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2015. "Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests," DEA Working Papers 72, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Del Barrio Castro, T & Rodrigues, PMM & Taylor, AMR, 2015. "Semi-Parametric Seasonal Unit Root Tests," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16807, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Chambers, Marcus J. & Ercolani, Joanne S. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2014. "Testing for seasonal unit roots by frequency domain regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 243-258.
- Marcus J. Chambers & Joanne S. Ercolani & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Testing for seasonal unit roots by frequency domain regression," Discussion Papers 10/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro, 2007. "Using the HEGY Procedure When Not All Roots Are Present," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 910-922, November.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro, 2007. "Using the HEGY Procedure When Not All Roots Are Present," Working Papers in Economics 170, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2007. "Efficient tests of the seasonal unit root hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 548-573, December.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, "undated". "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 06/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2004. "Efficient Tests of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/29, European University Institute.
- Castro, Tomás del Barrio & Osborn, Denise R. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2012. "On Augmented Hegy Tests For Seasonal Unit Roots," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 1121-1143, October.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Denise R. Osborn & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2011. "On Augmented HEGY Tests for Seasonal Unit Roots," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1121, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Skrobotov Anton & Cavaliere Giuseppe & Taylor Robert, 2016. "Wild Bootstrap Seasonal Unit Root Tests for Time Series with Periodic Non-Stationary Volatility," Working Papers wpaper-2016-269, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:04:p:645-670_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed