Optimal Inference With Many Instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 307-345, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 874R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 1989.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Marcia M. A. Schafgans, 1998. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Intercept of a Sample Selection Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 497-517.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "The dynamics of changes in the female wage distribution in the USA: a quantile regression approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haruo Iwakura, 2014. "Deriving the Information Bounds for Nonlinear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," KIER Working Papers 886, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2004.
"Regional treatment intensity as an instrument for the evaluation of labour market policies,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004
2004-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2004. "Regional Treatment Intensity as an Instrument for the Evaluation of Labour Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 1095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fröhlich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2004. "Regional Treatment Intensity as an Instrument for the Evaluation of Labour Market Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2006. "Efficient GMM Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Models Where Large Heterogeneity May Be Present," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-130, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bekker, Paul A. & Crudu, Federico, 2012. "Symmetric Jackknife Instrumental Variable Estimation," MPRA Paper 37853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massilimiano, 2015.
"A Shrinkage Instrumental Variable Estimator For Large Datasets,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 67-87, Mars-Juin.
- Andrea Carriero & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2008. "A Shrinkage Instrumental Variable Estimator for Large Datasets," Working Papers 626, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- A. Carriero & G. Kapetanios & M. Marcellino, 2015. "A Shrinkage Instrumental Variable Estimator for Large Datasets," Working Papers 558, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michal KolesÃ¡r & Raj Chetty & John Friedman & Edward Glaeser & Guido W. Imbens, 2015.
"Identification and Inference With Many Invalid Instruments,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 474-484, October.
- Michal Kolesár & Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Edward L. Glaeser & Guido W. Imbens, 2011. "Identification and Inference with Many Invalid Instruments," NBER Working Papers 17519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolesar, Michal & Chetty, Raj & Friedman, John & Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Imbens, Guido, 2015. "Identification and Inference With Many Invalid Instruments," Scholarly Articles 27769098, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Optimal Instruments In Time Series: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 143-173, February.
- Chao, John C. & Swanson, Norman R. & Hausman, Jerry A. & Newey, Whitney K. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2012.
"Asymptotic Distribution Of Jive In A Heteroskedastic Iv Regression With Many Instruments,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 42-86, February.
- Chao & Swanson & Hausman & Newey & Woutersen, 2010. "Asymptotic Distribution of JIVE in a Heteroskedastic IV Regression with Many Instruments," Economics Working Paper Archive 567, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao & Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen, 2011. "Asymptotic Distribution of JIVE in a Heteroskedastic IV Regression with Many Instruments," Departmental Working Papers 201110, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao, 2004.
"Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions with Many Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
668, Econometric Society.
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2004. "Estimation and Testing Using Jackknife IV in Heteroskedastic Regressions With Many Weak Instruments," Departmental Working Papers 200420, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2012.
"Optimal inference for instrumental variables regression with non-Gaussian errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 1-15.
- Mathias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2007. "Optimal Inference for Instrumental Variables Regression with non-Gaussian Errors," CREATES Research Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anderson, T.W. & Kunitomo, Naoto & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2010. "On the asymptotic optimality of the LIML estimator with possibly many instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 191-204, August.
- Bekker, Paul A. & Crudu, Federico, 2015.
"Jackknife instrumental variable estimation with heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 332-342.
- P.A. Bekker & F. Crudu, 2013. "Jackknife Instrumental Variable Estimation with Heteroskedasticity," Working Paper CRENoS 201313, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & James H. Stock, 2005. "Inference with Weak Instruments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1530, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shi, Zhentao, 2016. "Econometric estimation with high-dimensional moment equalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 104-119.
- Shane M. Sherlund, 2004. "Quasi Empirical Likelihood Estimation of Moment Condition Models," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 507, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:01:p:140-168_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.