A Strong Consistency Proof For Heteroskedasticity And Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2005. "Stationarity Tests Under Time-Varying Second Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1112-1129, December.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2002.
"A consistent test for nonlinear out of sample predictive accuracy,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 353-381, October.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N.R., 2000. "A Consistent Test for Nonlinear Out of Sample Predictive Accuracy," Discussion Papers 0012, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Brendan K. Beare, 2008. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Economics Papers 2008-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Corradi, Valentina, 2003. "Strong rules for detecting the number of breaks in a time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 207-244, December.
- PREMINGER, Arie & STORTI, Giuseppe, 2006. "A GARCH (1,1) estimator with (almost) no moment conditions on the error term," CORE Discussion Papers 2006068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arie Preminger & Giuseppe Storti, 2006. "A Garch (1,1) Estimator With (Almost) No Moment Conditions On The Error Term," Working Papers 0607, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Luke Hartigan, 2016. "Alternative HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Discussion Papers 2016-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2008. "Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 84-98, November.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2006. "Testing for a change in persistence in the presence of non-stationary volatility," Discussion Papers 06/04, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Liao, Zhipeng, 2015. "Sieve semiparametric two-step GMM under weak dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 163-186.
- Xiaohong Chen & Zhipeng Liao, 2015. "Sieve Semiparametric Two-Step GMM under Weak Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2012, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kuan, Chung-Ming & Hsieh, Yu-Wei, 2008. "Improved HAC covariance matrix estimation based on forecast errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 89-92, April.
- Chung-Ming Kuan & Yu-Wei Hsieh, 2006. "Improved HAC Covariance Matrix Estimation Based on Forecast Errors," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Filippo Altissimo & Valentina Corradi, 2000. "Strong Rules for Detecting the Number of Breaks in a Time Series," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0574, Econometric Society.
- PREMINGER, Arie & HAFNER, Christian M., 2006. "Deciding between GARCH and stochastic volatility via strong decision rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2006042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arie Preminger & Christian M. Hafner, 2006. "Deciding Between Garch And Stochastic Volatility Via Strong Decision Rules," Working Papers 0603, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marián Vávra, 2015. "A Quantile-based Test for Symmetry of Weakly Dependent Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 587-598, 07.
- Marian Vavra, 2013. "Testing for marginal asymmetry of weakly dependent processes," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:16:y:2000:i:02:p:262-268_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed