Simulating options for carbon sequestration through improved management of a lowland tropical rainforest
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Indrajaya, Yonky & van der Werf, Edwin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Mohren, Frits & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2016.
"The potential of REDD+ for carbon sequestration in tropical forests: Supply curves for carbon storage for Kalimantan, Indonesia,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-10.
- Yonky Indrajaya & Edwin van der Werf & Hans-Peter Weikard & Frits Mohren & Ekko C. van Ierland, 2015. "The Potential of REDD+ for Carbon Sequestration in Tropical Forests: Supply Curves for carbon storage for Kalimantan, Indonesia," Working Papers 2015.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yonky Indrajaya & Edwin van der Werf & Ekko van Ierland & Frits Mohren, 2014. "Optimal Forest Management when Logging Damages and Costs Differ between Logging Practices," CESifo Working Paper Series 4606, CESifo Group Munich.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Susanna Laaksonen-Craig & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Costs of Creating Carbon Offset Credits via Forestry Activities: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2007-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:214:y:2008:i:2:p:349-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohn, Robert E., 2001. "Unilateral transfer of abatement capital," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 85-95, April.
- Marco Boscolo, 2000. "Multiple Use Management of Tropical Forests: On the Superiority of Land Use Specialization," CID Working Papers 41A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R., 1998. "Promoting better logging practices in tropical forests," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1971, The World Bank.
- Jared Hardner & Peter Frumhoff & Darren Goetze, 2000. "Prospects for mitigating carbon, conserving biodiversity, and promoting socioeconomic development objectives through the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Smith, Joyotee & Mourato, Susana & Veneklaas, Erik & Labarta, Ricardo A. & Reategui, Keneth & Sanchez, Glendy, 1998. "Willingness To Pay For Environmental Services Among Slash-And-Burn Farmers In The Peruvian Amazon: Implications For Deforestation And Global Environmental Markets," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20805, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2003. "Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 251-268, September.
- Marco Boscolo, 2000. "Multiple Use Management of Tropical Forests: On the Superiority of Land Use Specialization," CID Working Papers 41, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:2:y:1997:i:03:p:241-263_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.