Negatively correlated local and global stock externalities: tax or subsidy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Legras, Sophie, 2011. "Incomplete model specification in a multi-pollutants setting: The case of climate change and acidification," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 527-543, September.
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Legras, Sophie, 2010. "Managing correlated stock externalities: water taxes with a pinch of salt," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 275-292, June.
- Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim, 2015.
"Local and Global Pollution and International Environmental Agreements in a Network Approach,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
545, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim, 2015. "Local and Global Pollution and International Environmental Agreements in a Network Approach," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112944, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim, 2017. "International environmental agreements for local and global pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 38-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:11:y:2006:i:03:p:301-316_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.