From the Pocketbook of the Welfare Man: A Pooled Cross-Section Study of Economic Voting in Denmark, 1986 92
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nannestad, Peter & Paldam, Martin, 1997. "The grievance asymmetry revisited: A micro study of economic voting in Denmark,1986-1992," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Duha Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2010.
"Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 99-123, June.
- Duha Tore Altindag & Naci H. Mocan, 2010. "Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy," NBER Working Papers 15994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altindag, Duha T. & Mocan, Naci, 2010. "Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 4930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duha Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2010. "Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1016, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Elinder, Mikael, 2010.
"Local economies and general elections: The influence of municipal and regional economic conditions on voting in Sweden 1985-2002,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 279-292, June.
- Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Local Economies and General Elections: The Influence of Municipal and Regional Economic Conditions on Voting in Sweden 1985–2002," Working Paper Series 821, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elinder, Mikael & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "Promises, policies and pocketbook voting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 177-194.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:27:y:1997:i:01:p:111-155_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JPS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.