Evaluation of Land Taxation in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Qian WANG & Chunli SHEN & Heng-fu ZOU, 2009.
"Local Government Tax Effort In China: An Analysis Of Provincial Tax Performance,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 203-236.
- Qian Wang & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Local Government Tax Effort in China: an Analysis of Provincial Tax Performance," CEMA Working Papers 483, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2002. "Land rental markets as an alternative to government reallocation? equity and efficiency considerations in the Chinese land tenure system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2930, The World Bank.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0435, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Getting it Right: Financing Urban Development in China," International Tax Program Papers 0413, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Nov 2004.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Canada's and Russia's Experiences with Land Taxation Reform: Lessons for China," CEMA Working Papers 519, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Klaus Deininger, 2003. "Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15125, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLand tax; Property tax; Land-related revenue; Land administration;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2012:v:13:i:2:n:9:nitikin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.