Organizational Commitment and Creativity: the Influence of Thinking Styles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanhua Peng & Kaiping Peng, 2010. "Ethnic Stereotypes and Economic Discrepancy: The Illusion of Differences between Han and Uyghur Chinese," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 381-397, November.
- Wanhua Peng & Xiaobin Peng & Kaiping Peng, 2009. "The Paradox of Educational Fairness in China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 199-213, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:144-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:jmsjnl:v:7:y:2017:i:3:p:22-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razali Mat Zin & Amine Nehari Talet, 2016. "The Effects Of Participation In Decision Making On Organizational Commitment: Some Empirical Evidences," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405991, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsThinking style; Organizational commitment; Creativity; Culture;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2011:v:12:i:2:p:411-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.