Ethnic Stereotypes and Economic Discrepancy: The Illusion of Differences between Han and Uyghur Chinese
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanhua Peng & Xiaobin Peng & Kaiping Peng, 2009. "The Paradox of Educational Fairness in China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 199-213, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian Yang & Kaiping Peng & Xueya Zhou & Ruoqiao Zheng & Wanhua Peng, 2013. "The Monetary Effect of Power: How Perception of Power Affects Monetary Value Judgments in China and US," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 69-83, May.
- Yubo Hou & Ge Gao & Fei Wang & Tingrui Li & Zhilan Yu, 2011. "Organizational Commitment and Creativity: the Influence of Thinking Styles," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 411-431, November.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2013:v:14:i:1:n:5:yang is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic identity; Psychological differences; Psychological measurements; Han Chinese; Uyghur Chinese; Economic discrepancy;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2010:v:11:i:2:p:381-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.