Introduction [La Crise Linguistique]
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Wang & Kim Hinrichs & Leonel Prieto & Jon Howell, 2013. "Five dimensions of organizational citizenship behavior: Comparing antecedents and levels of engagement in China and the US," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 115-147, March.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2010.
"Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Mingshan Lu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Progress and Compliance in Alcohol Abuse Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-043, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Roehl, Wesley S., 1999. "Quality of Life Issues in a Casino Destination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 223-229, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:10:p:1673-1682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helms, Andrew C., 2012. "Keeping up with the Joneses: Neighborhood effects in housing renovation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 303-313.
- Laurier, Catherine & Lafortune, Denis & Collin, Johanne, 2010. "Compliance with psychotropic medication treatment among adolescents living in youth care centres," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Halman, L.C.J.M., 1998. "The political cultures of contemporary Europe : Exploring political value orientations and behaviours in European societies," WORC Paper 98.11.009/1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Haro, Guyo O. & Doyo, Godana J. & McPeak, John G., 2005. "Linkages Between Community, Environmental, and Conflict Management: Experiences from Northern Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:5:y:1979:i:1:p:2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.