Evolution of Banking Sector Structures within Central-European Countries during Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyendorff, Anna & Snyder, Edward A., 1997.
"Transactional Structures of Bank Privatizations in Central Europe and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 5-30, August.
- Anna Meyendorff & Edward A. Snyder, 1997. "Transactional Structures of Bank Privatization in Central Europe and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- John P. Bonin & Kálmán Mizsei & István P. Székely & Paul Wachtel, 1998. "Banking in Transition Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1286.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2002.
"The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2001. "The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 414, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berglöf, Erik & Bolton, Patrick, 2003. "The Great Divide and Beyond - Financial Architecture in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. W. Neale & S. Bozsik, 2001. "How the Hungarian State-owned Banks were Privatised," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 147-169.
- Bonin, John P. & Leven, Bozena, 1996. "Polish Bank Consolidation and Foreign Competition: Creating a Market-Oriented Banking Sector," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 52-72, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral-European countries; Transition; Banking sector; Privatization; Foreign bank; EU accession;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cos:epaper:v:1:y:2005:p:103-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroaki Hayashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jscesea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.