Antecedentes teóricos y empíricos del uso de métodos de planificación familiar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pritchett, Lant H. & DEC, 1994. "Desired fertility and the impact of population policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1273, The World Bank.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, April.
- Felipe Barrera Osorio & Lucas Higuera Jaramillo, 2004. "Embarazo y fecundidad adolescente," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002573, FEDESARROLLO.
- Medina V. Margarita R. & Maria Do Carmo Fonseca, 2005. "Trayectoria de paradigmas que explican la fecundidad," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, February.
- Duncan Thomas, 1990.
"Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 635-664.
- Thomas, D., 1989. "Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach," Papers 586, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007.
"Do Family Planning Programmes Help Women’s Employment? The Case of Indian Mothers,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp05_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Francavilla, Francesca, 2007. "Do Family Planning Programmes Help Women's Employment? The Case of Indian Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 2762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1985. "The Demand for and Supply of Births: Fertility and Its Life Cycle Consequences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 992-1015, December.
- Duncan Thomas, 1994.
"Like Father, like Son; Like Mother, like Daughter: Parental Resources and Child Height,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(4), pages 950-988.
- Thomas, D., 1995. "Like Father, Like Son, Like Mother, Like Daughter, Parental Resources and Child Height," Papers 95-01, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Ana Cristina Gonzalez & Rocio Ribero, 2005. "Determinantes De La Calidad De Los Niños En Términos De Salud Y Educación En Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002314, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jacob Mincer, 1962. "Labor Force Participation of Married Women: A Study of Labor Supply," NBER Chapters,in: Aspects of Labor Economics, pages 63-105 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1969. "An Economic Model of Family Planning and Fertility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 153-180, March/Apr.
- Green, Cynthia P., 1992. "Strategic management of family planning programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 976, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanificación familiar; fecundidad; salud sexual y reproductiva.;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000180:010453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Andrés Camargo Mayorga). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.