Hebert A. Simon y la economía organizacional
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2012. "Interiorización de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organización," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, December.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Financial crises, asymmetric information and argumentation," MPRA Paper 35080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Theory of argumentation in financial markets," MPRA Paper 21824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2015.
"As crises financeiras
[Financial crises]," MPRA Paper 61418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Información y persuasión en los mercados financieros
[Information and persuasion in financial markets]," MPRA Paper 20158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Asymmetric information and financial markets," MPRA Paper 39025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomía; organizacion; economía organizacional;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000172:004916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.