Monetary Policy Rules and the Transmission Mechanism in Jamaica
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XVIII (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (July-December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Durango 54, Col. Roma, México D. F., 06700|
Phone: 52 (55) 5061 6680
Web page: http://www.cemla.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.cemla.org Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. John McDermott & Eswar S Prasad & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries; Some Stylized Facts,"
IMF Working Papers
99/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & McDermott, C John & Prasad, Eswar S, 2000. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Some Stylized Facts," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 251-285, May.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1994.
"Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1999. "Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 277-296, April.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1994. "Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets," IMF Working Papers 94/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1994.
"The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts And Issues,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 54-66, 07.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
[The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts and Issues]," MPRA Paper 13682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1994. "The capital inflows problem: Concepts and issues," MPRA Paper 13902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
NBER Working Papers
2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xviii:y:2005:i:2:p:101-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.