Initial public offers' importance in financing shipping companies. Case study on Scorpio Tankers Inc
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Derrien & Ambrus Kecskés, 2007. "The Initial Public Offerings of Listed Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 447-479, February.
- Andreas Merikas & Dimitrios Gounopoulos & Christos Nounis, 2009. "Global shipping IPOs performance," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 481-505, December.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore C., 2007. "Chapter 6 Financing Greek Shipping: Modern Instruments, Methods and Markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 171-219, January.
More about this item
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmc:annals:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:221-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Georgiana Buzu). General contact details of provider: http://cmu-edu.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.