New Strategic Orientation of Firms Based on Value Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorin Gabriel GRESOI & Alina GHEORGHE, 2012. "Customers and the Market Needs in a Different Light: Blue Ocean Strategy," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 60(2), pages 395-400, May.
- Framarz Byramjee & Parimal Bhagat & Andreas Klein, 2010. "The Moderating Role Of Relationship Quality In Determining Total Value Orientation," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(2), pages 49-62.
More about this item
KeywordsValue innovation; strategy canvas; Blue Ocean strategy; business model innovation;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:303-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izabela Luiza Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.