A Model of Recycling and Pollution Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00144632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Wacker, 1987. "Die optimale Allokation von Arbeit in Abfallbehandlungsaktivitäten," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(IV), pages 467-481, December.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015.
"Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling,"
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2016. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," Post-Print hal-01447868, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," AMSE Working Papers 1513, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0516-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Gunter, 2007. "Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Household and Municipal Recycling?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 83-111, January.
- De Beir, Jean & Fodha, Mouez & Magris, Francesco, 2010.
"Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 212-230, April.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life cycle of products and cycles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08091, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2010. "Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639494, HAL.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2009. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Documents de recherche 09-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348862, HAL.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger, 2001.
"Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 109-134, January.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 1999. "Product Design and efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 76-99, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1997. "A Theory of Production with Waste and Recycling," Discussion Papers 550, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Anni Huhtala, 1997. "A Post-Consumer Waste Management Model for Determining Optimal Levels of Recycling and Landfilling," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Klaus Conrad, 1999. "Resource and Waste Taxation in the Theory of the Firm with Recycling Activities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huhtala, Anni, 1999. "Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Raouf Boucekkine, 2017. "Optimal recycling under heterogeneous waste sources and the environmental Kuznets curve," Working Papers hal-01693488, HAL.
- Highfill, Jannett & McAsey, Michael, 1997. "Municipal Waste Management: Recycling and Landfill Space Constraints," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 118-136, January.
- Karen Pittel & Amigues Jean-Pierre & Thomas Kuhn, 2005. "Endogenous growth and recycling : a material balance approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/37, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2008. "Capital accumulation, interest rate, and the income-pollution pattern. A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-235, March.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look," Working Papers 2004.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2017. "The Basic Environmental Economics of The Circular Economy," EPRU Working Paper Series 17-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2007. "Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 138-148, June.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Kiyoka Akimoto & Koichi Futagami, 2018. "Transition from a Linear Economy toward a Circular Economy in the Ramsey Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:9:y:1976:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.