Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: does the exchange rate matter? Some evidence for Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etzo, Ivan & Takaoka, Sumiko, 2016. "The impact of migrants on the cross-border M&A: Some evidence for Japan," MPRA Paper 71558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2010. "Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 102-120, June.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Boyang Miao & Si Zhou & Jing Nie & Zhichao Zhang, 2013. "Renminbi exchange rate exposure: evidence from Chinese industries," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 229-250, November.
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "Emerging country cross-border acquisitions: Characteristics, acquirer returns and cross-sectional determinants," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 250-271, September.
- A. Edward Safarian, 2011. "International Mergers and Acquisitions," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xie, En & Reddy, K.S. & Liang, Jie, 2017. "Country-specific determinants of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A comprehensive review and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 127-183.
- Lee, Donghyun, 2013. "New evidence on the link between exchange rates and asset-seeking acquisition FDI," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 153-158.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:15-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:450-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.