Investment-specific shocks and external balances in a small open economy model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:22:y:2018:i:05:p:1134-1172_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joel Wagner, 2015. "The Endogenous Relative Price of Investment," Staff Working Papers 15-30, Bank of Canada.
- Letendre, Marc-André & Wagner, Joel, 2018.
"Agency Costs, Risk Shocks, And International Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 1134-1172, July.
- Marc-Andre Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2015. "Agnecy Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, McMaster University.
- Marc-André Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2016. "Agency Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Staff Working Papers 16-2, Bank of Canada.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2013.
"Stochastic Growth In The United States And Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 713, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2011. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 16681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2012. "Investment-specific shocks and real business cycles in emerging economies: Evidence from Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 671-678.
- Yamamoto, Shugo, 2013. "Sudden stop and trade balance reversal after Asian crisis: Investment drought impact versus exchange rate depreciation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 750-765.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:40:y:2007:i:2:p:650-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.