Comparable worth in a decentralized labour market: the case of Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael, 2017.
"Top earnings inequality and the gender pay gap: Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 107-123.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael Johannes, 2017. "Top Earnings Inequality and the Gender Pay Gap: Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 10829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luiza Antonie & Miana Plesca & Jennifer Teng, 2016. "Heterogeneity in the Gender Wage Gap in Canada," Working Papers 1603, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael Baker & Marie Drolet, 2010. "A New View of the Male/Female Pay Gap," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(4), pages 429-464, December.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1132-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:37:y:2004:i:4:p:850-878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.