Asymmetric output cost of lowering inflation: empirical evidence for Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Creel & Éloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007.
"Politiques et performances macroéconomiques de la zone euro. Institutions, incitations, stratégies,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 249-281.
- Jérôme Creel & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "Politiques et performances macroéconomiques de la zone euro: Institutions, incitations, stratégies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2082, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "Politiques et performances macroéconomiques de la zone euro : institutions, incitations, stratégies," Working Papers hal-00972703, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Eloi Laurenbt & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "Politiques et performances macroéconomiques de la zone euro : institutions, incitations, stratégies," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Eloi Laurent & Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "Politiques et performances macroéconomiques de la zone euro : institutions, incitations, stratégies," Sciences Po publications 2007-23, Sciences Po.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2004. "Non-parametric Determination of Real-Time Lag Structure between Two Time Series: the "Optimal Thermal Causal Path" Method," Papers cond-mat/0408166, arXiv.org.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2006. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: the 'optimal thermal causal path' method," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 577-591.
- D R Osborn & P J Perez & M Sensier, 2005.
"Business Cycle Linkages for the G7 Countries:Does the US Lead the World?,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
50, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Denise R Osborn & Pedro J Perez & Marianne Sensier, 2005. "Business Cycle Linkages for the G7 Countries: Does the US Lead the World?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0527, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phiri, Andrew, 2015. "Examining asymmetric effects in the South African Philips curve: Evidence from logistic smooth transition regression (LSTR) models," MPRA Paper 64487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:35:y:2002:i:2:p:218-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.