Private information for foreign investment in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008. "Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets," MPRA Paper 9142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt—Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201513, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Shima’a Hanafy, 2014. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt: Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," Working Papers 875, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Akinkugbe, Oluyele, 2003. "Flow of Foreign Direct Investment to Hitherto Neglected Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2009.
"Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 667-709, August.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & AzÃ©mar, CÃ©line, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012.
"The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows: New Evidence from the SDDS,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
124, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows; New Evidence from the SDDS," IMF Working Papers 12/242, International Monetary Fund.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:111-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:153-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2017.
"The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 153-168.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014. "The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7065, The World Bank.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Shang-Jin Wei, 2017. "The Effects of Financial Development on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 23309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianfranco De Simone & Miriam Manchin, 2008.
"Brain Drain with FDI Gain? Factor Mobility between Eastern and Western Europe,"
Development Working Papers
255, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Gianfranco De Simone & Miriam Manchin, 2008. "Brain drain with FDI gain? Factor mobility between Eastern and Western Europe," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 92, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Kinoshita, Yuko & Campos, Nauro F., 2004. "Estimating the determinants of foreign direct investment inflows : how important are sampling and omitted variable biases?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2008.
"Behavioural determinants of Foreign Direct Investment,"
10297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2008. "Behavioural Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0008, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2008.
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2011. "Behavioural influences in Portuguese foreign direct investment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 394-403, August.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:43-82 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:2:p:448-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.