The Beveridge curve and unemployment fluctuations in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2008.
"On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: a spatial econometric perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 967-986, December.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: A spatial econometric perspective," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 82, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve. A Spatial Econometric Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandra Hanson MCPHERSON & Oscar FLORES, 2012. "Provincial Disparities and Structural Unemployment in Canada," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 25-42.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:6-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Osberg & Zhengxi Lin, 2000. "How Much of Canada's Unemployment is Structural?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 141-157, July.
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene, 2001. "Quelles entreprises ont des taux de vacance eleves au Canada?," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2001176f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Kasrin Zein & Lang Guenter, 2013.
"Estimating the Beveridge Curve of Egypt: An Econometric Study for the Period 2004 to 2010,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-16, January.
- Zein Kasrin & Guenter Lang, 2010. "Estimating the Beveridge Curve of Egypt: An Econometric Study for the Period 2004 to 2010," Working Papers 21, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene, 2001. "Which Firms Have High Job Vacancy Rates in Canada?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001176e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Carsten Ochsen, 2009. "On the measurement of mismatch," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 405-409.
- Yves Gingras & Richard Roy, 2000. "Is There a Skill Gap in Canada?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 159-174, July.
- Zhang, Yahong, 2018.
"Unemployment fluctuations in a small open-economy model with segmented labour markets: The case of Canada,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 6-20.
- Yahong Zhang, 2013. "Unemployment Fluctuations in a Small Open-Economy Model with Segmented Labour Markets: The Case of Canada," Staff Working Papers 13-40, Bank of Canada.
- Andrés Álvarez, 2016. "La Curva de Beveridge en Colombia (1976-2014): Cambios cíclicos y estructurales," Borradores de Economia 962, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:1:p:58-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.