A non-linear sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Salimans, Tim, 2012.
"Variable selection and functional form uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 267-280.
- Tim Salimans, 2011. "Variable Selection and Functional Form Uncertainty in Cross-Country Growth Regressions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-012/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Haliassos, 2002. "Stockholding: Recent Lessons from Theory and Computations," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0206, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jenny Minier, 2007. "Nonlinearities and Robustness in Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 388-392, May.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Shelton, Cameron A., 2013. "Cleaning up the kitchen sink: Specification tests and average derivative estimators for growth econometrics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 260-273.
- Panos Pashardes & Soteroula Hajispyrou, 2002. "Consumer Demand and Welfare under Increasing Block Pricing," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0207, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Hanousek, Jan & Hajkova, Dana & Filer, Randall K., 2008.
"A rise by any other name? Sensitivity of growth regressions to data source,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1188-1206, September.
- Randall Filer & Jan Hanousek & Dana Hajkova, 2007. "A Rise By Any Other Name? Sensitivity of Growth Regressions to Data Source," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp889, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, "undated". "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- J Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 4/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Andrea F Presbitero, 2012.
"Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(4), pages 606-626, September.
- Andrea F. Presbitero, 2010. "Total Public Debt and Growth in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 300, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2010. "Total public debt and growth in developing countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 44, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Donal O'Neill & Philippe Van Kerm, 2008. "An Integrated Framework For Analysing Income Convergence," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Fforde, 2005.
"Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption',"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Adam Fforde, 2004. "Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption'," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 919, The University of Melbourne.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan B. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Rondina, Giacomo, 2012.
"Nonlinearities in growth: From evidence to policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 42-58.
- Cohen-Cole,E.B. & Durlauf,S.N. & Rondina,G., 2005. "Nonlinearities in growth : from evidence to policy," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2008. "Are any growth theories linear? Why we should care about what the evidence tells us," MPRA Paper 8767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Filer & Dana Hajkova & Jan Hanousek, 2007. "A Rise by Any Other Name? Sensitivity of Growth Regressions to Data Source," CESifo Working Paper Series 2064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donal O.Neill, 2005. "The Welfare Implications of Growth Regressions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1570505, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José & de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Andrade, Joaquim Pinto, 2016. "Inflation targeting on output growth: A pulse dummy analysis of dynamic macroeconomic panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-169.
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Leonidas Spiliopoulos, 2005. "What determines macroeconomic volatility? A cross-section and panel data study," Macroeconomics 0505026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus regstdpo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 809-826.
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "The Determinants of Regional Economic Growth by Quantile," wiiw Working Papers 54, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S.Michael, 2002.
"Reforms of Environmental Policies in the presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
97, Royal Economic Society.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and two Stage Clean Up," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0203, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Dana Hajkova & Randall K. Filer, 2004. "The Other Side of the Moon: The Data Problem in Analyzing Growth Determinants," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-682, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonça & Igor da Silva Veiga, 2017. "The open economy trilemma in Latin America: A three-decade analysis," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Cavusoglu, Nevin, 2012. "LISREL growth model on direct and indirect effects using cross-country data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2362-2370.
More about this item
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:604-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.