Irving Fisher and the Fisher Relation: Setting the Record Straight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Predictability,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1063-1119, December.
- Rossi, Barbara, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2013. "Exchange rate predictability," Economics Working Papers 1369, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J., 2002. "An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-266, June.
- Arango, Luis Eduardo & Flórez, Luz Adriana, 2008.
"Tramo corto de la curva de rendimientos, cambio de régimen inflacionario y expectativas de inflación en Colombia,"
El Trimestre Económico,
Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(297), pages 183-210, enero-mar.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Luz Adriana Flórez, 2005. "Tramo Corto de la Curva de Rendimientos, Cambio de Régimen Inflacionario y Expectativas de Inflación en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 360, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nils Herger, 2017. "Testing the interest parity condition with Irving Fisher's example of Indian rupee and sterling bonds in the London financial market (1869 - 1906)," Working Papers 17.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012.
"Retrospectives: Irving Fisher's Appreciation and Interest (1896) and the Fisher Relation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 185-196, Fall.
- Robert W. Dimand & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012. "Retrospectives : Irving Fisher's "Appreciation and interest" (1896) and the Fisher relation," Post-Print halshs-00749692, HAL.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 2013.
"The Influence Of Irving Fisher On Milton Friedman’S Monetary Economics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 153-177, June.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman's Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Tómasson, Helgi & Zoega, Gylfi, 2016. "Around the world with Irving Fisher," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 232-243.
- James R. Rhodes, 2006.
"DEVOLUTION OF THE FISHER EQUATION: Rational Appreciation to Money Illusion,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
08-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Jun 2008.
- James R. Rhodes, 2006. "DEVOLUTION OF THE FISHER EQUATION: Rational Appreciation to Money Illusion," GRIPS Discussion Papers 07-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Sep 2007.
- Dario Cziráky & Max Gillman, 2006.
"Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 105-127, April.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Lothian, James R. & Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Koedijk, Kees G., 2013. "I discovered the peso problem: Irving Fisher and the UIP puzzle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 5-17.
- Christophe, Faugere, 2003. "A Required Yield Theory of Stock Market Valuation and Treasury Yield Determination," MPRA Paper 15579, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2009.
- Campbell-Pownall, R.A.J. & Koedijk, C.G. & Lothian, J.R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2007. "Irving Fisher and the UIP Puzzle: Meeting the Expectations a Century Later," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-088-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Giorgio Topa & Simon M. Potter & Michael F. Bryan, 2008. "Rethinking the measurement of household inflation expectations: preliminary findings," Staff Reports 359, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:3:p:744-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.