Interindustry Wage Differentials and Efficiency Wages: Some Canadian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis N. Christofides & Amy Peng, 2007. "Real Wage Chronologies," Working Papers 0707, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nannan Lundin & Lihong Yun, 2009.
"International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Lundin, Nan Nan & Yun, Lihong, 2004. "International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing - Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 196, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Surendra Gera & Kurt Mang, 1998. "The Knowledge-Based Economy: Shifts in Industrial Output," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(2), pages 149-184, June.
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Stadler, Manfred, 1998. "Dual labor markets, unemployment and endogenous growth," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 126, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Yang, Sheng-Ping & DeBeaumont, Ronald, 2010. "Pay as incentive or pay as reward? The case of Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 76-86, February.
- Sakellariou, Chris N., 1995. "Human capital and industry wage structure in Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1445, The World Bank.
- Joop Hartog & Pedro Pereira & JosÃ© Vieira, 2000. "Inter-industry Wage Dispersion in Portugal," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Virén, Matti, 2005. "Why do capital intensive companies pay higher wages?," Research Discussion Papers 5/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Amy Peng & Louis N. Christofides, 2009. "Real Wage Chronology," Working Papers 011, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Hartog, Joop & Pereira, Pedro T. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 1999. "Inter-industry Wage Dispersion in Portugal: high but falling," IZA Discussion Papers 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1997. "Taxes in an efficiency wage economy," Discussion Papers, Series II 335, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- de Groot, H.L.F. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1997. "Unemployment and catching up : Europe vis à vis the USA," Other publications TiSEM da7dcf42-9007-43df-a948-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Anton B.T.M. van Schaik, 2002. "Unemployment, Growth and the Organisation of Work," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-017/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Schaik, A.B.T.M. & de Groot, H.L.F., 2000. "Unemployment, growth and efficiency wages," Other publications TiSEM faa209e7-3a95-41b0-958f-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Matti Viren, 2006. "Higher wages and capital intensity: a closer look," Discussion Papers 13, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Cherry, Todd L. & Tsournos, Pete T., 2001. "Family Ties, Labor Mobility and Interresgional Wage Differentials," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1).
- Matti Virén, 2005. "Why do capital intensive companies pay higher wages?," Labor and Demography 0508014, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:27:y:1994:i:1:p:81-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.