Money and Business Cycle with One-Period Nominal Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1987. "Is Free Trade Passe?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, Fall.
- Joel Fried, 1980. "The Intergenerational Distribution of the Gains from Technical Change and from International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1985. "Intergenerational and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 123-139, February.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Starrett, David A, 1972. "On Golden Rules, the "Biological Theory of Interest," and Competitive Inefficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 276-291, March-Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2006. "Dynamic models with non clearing markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590433, HAL.
- Collard, Fabrice & Ertz, Guy, 1996.
"Stochastic Nominal Wage Contacts in a Cash-in-Advance Model,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1997017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jul 1997.
- Fabrice COLLARD & Guy ERTZ, 2000. "Stochastic Nominal Wage Contracts in a Cash-in-Advance model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sims, Christopher A. & Zha, Tao, 2006. "Does Monetary Policy Generate Recessions?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 231-272, April.
- Koenig, Evan F., 1996. "Targeting nominal income: A closer look," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 89-93, April.
- Carlos Borondo, 1994. "La rigidez nominal de los precios de la Nueva Economía Keynesiana: una panorámica," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 245-288, May.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2011.
"The Business Cycle with Nominal Contracts and Search Frictions,"
57457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jul 2014.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2016. "The Business Cycle with Nominal Contracts and Search Frictions," MPRA Paper 72666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kollman, R., 1996.
"The Exchange Rate in a Dynamic-Optimizing Current Account Model with Nominal Rigidities: A Quantitative Investigation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9614, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kollman, R., 1996. "The Exchange Rate in a Dynamic-Optimizing Current Account Model with Nominal Rigidities: a Quantitative Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9614, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kollmann, R., 1996. "The Exchange rate in a Dynamic-Optimizing Current Account Model with Nominal Rigidities : A Quantitative Investigation," Discussion Paper 1996-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Miguel W. K. Kollman, 1997. "The Exchange Rate in a Dynamic-Optimizing Current Account Model with Nominal Rigidities; A Quantitative Investigation," IMF Working Papers 97/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel, 2002.
"Aggregate employment, real business cycles, and superior information,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 495-520, April.
- Martin Boileau & Michel Normandin, 1997. "Aggregate Employment, Real Business Cycles, and Superior Information," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 55, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 2002. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (2002)," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(4), pages 423-457, Décembre.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1995. "Optimal monetary policy in an economy with sticky nominal wages," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 24-31.
- Zuzana Janko, 2008. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Labor Adjustment Costs and the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 434-448, April.
- Kim, Jinill, 2000. "Constructing and estimating a realistic optimizing model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 329-359, April.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2011. "Business cycle with nominal contracts and search frictions," MPRA Paper 31716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Torben M., 1998. "Persistency in sticky price models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 593-603, May.
- Jinill Kim, 1998. "Monetary policy in a stochastic equilibrium model with real and nominal rigidities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1998.
"Generating real persistent effects of monetary shocks: How much nominal rigidity do we really need?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1009-1032, June.
- Olivier Jeanne, 1997. "Generating Real Persistent Effects of Monetary Shocks: How Much Nominal Rigidity Do We Really Need?," NBER Working Papers 6258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zuzana Janko, "undated". "Imperfect Competition, Nominal Wage Contracts and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2008-16, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Jan 2008.
- Bo William Hansen & Lars Mayland Nielsen, "undated". "Can Nominal Wage and Price Rigidities Be Equivalent Propagation Mechanisms? The Case of Open Economics," Economics Working Papers 2002-4, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dale W. Henderson & Jinill Kim, 1998. "The choice of a monetary policy reaction function in a simple optimizing model," International Finance Discussion Papers 601, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2000. "Aggregate Fluctuations In A Unionized Labor Market," Working Papers 2_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:3:p:638-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.