Religion and the Rate of Return on Human Capital: Evidence from Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2011.
"Religion, religiosity and educational attainment of immigrants to the USA,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-553, December.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "Religion, Religiosity and Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the USA," Working Papers 09-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Dex S., 1992. "Costs of discriminating against migrant workers : an international review," ILO Working Papers 992869403402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2007.
"Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp858, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2008. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2009.
"Is education the panacea for economic deprivation of Muslims?: Evidence from wage earners in India, 1987-2005,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 137-149, March.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2007. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987–2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2012. "Global financial crisis: dharmic transgressions and solutions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Sajjad Haider Bhatti & Jean Bourdon & Muhammad Aslam, 2013.
"Economic Returns to Education in France: OLS and Instrumental Variable Estimations,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 51-63, July-Dec.
- Sajjad Haider Bhatti & Jean Bourdon & Aslam Muhammad, 2013. "Economic Returns to Education in France: OLS and Instrumental Variable Estimations," Post-Print halshs-00955559, HAL.
- Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F., 2008. "Modeling religious behavior and economic outcome: Is the relationship bicausal?: Evidence from a survey of Mississippi households," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2043-2053, October.
- MacKinnon, Mary, 2000. "Unilingues ou bilingues? Les Montréalais sur le marché du travail en 1901," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(1), pages 137-158, mars.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:34-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jhumur Sengupta & Debnarayan Sarker, 2011. "Caste and religious diversity on human capital outcome: evidence from India," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 166-183, August.
- Heath, W. C. & Waters, M. S. & Watson, J. K., 1995. "Religion and economic welfare: An empirical analysis of state per capita income," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-142, June.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2017. "Religiosity and Labour Earnings in Canadian Provinces," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 82-99, March.
- Michael A. Kortt & Brian Dollery & Bligh Grant, 2013. "The Relationship Between Religious Affiliation and Returns to Human Capital for Women," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(3), pages 395-404, September.
- Weisberg, Jacob, 1995. "Returns to education in Israel: 1974 and 1983," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 1993. "On the Economics of Marriage - A Theory of Marriage, Labor and Divorce. Out of print. Published originally by Westview Press in 1993 under name Grossbard-Shechtman," MPRA Paper 81059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:16:y:1983:i:1:p:122-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.