Social entrepreneurship: the new narrative for the practice of the social economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Urbano & Nuria Toledano & Domingo Ribeiro Soriano, 2010. "Analyzing Social Entrepreneurship from an Institutional Perspective: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 54-69, March.
- Rafael Chaves, 1999. "La economía social como enfoque metodológico, como objeto de estudio y como disciplina científica," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 33, pages 115-139, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayem Hossain & M. Abu Saleh & Judy Drennan, 0. "A critical appraisal of the social entrepreneurship paradigm in an international setting: a proposed conceptual framework," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0400-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial entrepreneurship; social economy; narrative; story.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- P49 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2011:i:73:p:9-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.