La economía social como enfoque metodológico, como objeto de estudio y como disciplina científica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Rey García & Luis Ignacio Álvarez González, 2011. "Foundations and social economy: conceptual approaches and socio-economic relevance," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 61-80, October.
- Sigismundo Bialoskorski Neto, 2004. "Gobierno y papel de los cuadros directivos en las cooperativas brasileñas: Estudio comparativo," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 48, pages 225-241, April.
- Rafael Chaves & Jose Monzón, 2012. "Beyond the crisis: the social economy, prop of a new model of sustainable economic development," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Nuria Toledano, 2011. "Social entrepreneurship: the new narrative for the practice of the social economy," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 9-31, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial economy; methodological approach; scientific discipline; values; theory.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:1999:i:33:p:115-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.