Una Estimación del Impacto del Efecto Calendario en Series Desestacionalizadas Chilenas de Actividad y Demanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-152, April.
- Villarreal, Francisco G., 2005. "Elementos teóricos del ajuste estacional de series económicas utilizando X-12-ARIMA y TRAMO-SEATS," Estudios Estadísticos 38, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Carlos A. Medel V. & Michael Pedersen, 2010. "Incertidumbre en las Series Desestacionalizadas de Actividad y Demanda en Chile," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(1), pages 63-72, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Medel, 2013.
"How informative are in-sample information criteria to forecasting? The case of Chilean GDP,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 133-161, May.
- Carlos Medel, 2012. "How Informative are In–Sample Information Criteria to Forecasting? The Case of Chilean GDP," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 657, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2012. "How informative are in-sample information criteria to forecasting? the case of Chilean GDP," MPRA Paper 35949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:95-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.