Neuer Protektionismus − Gefahren für den Freihandel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2013.
"Optimal tariffs, retaliation, and the welfare loss from tariff wars in the Melitz model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 13-25.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Mario Larch, 2011. "Optimal Tariffs, Retaliation and the Welfare Loss from Tariff Wars in the Melitz Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 3474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Optimal tariffs, retaliation, and the welfare loss from tariff wars in the Melitz model," Munich Reprints in Economics 20591, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Crivelli, Pramila & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2012. "SPS measures and trade: Implementation matters," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsProtektionismus; Freihandel; Weltwirtschaft;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:15:p:35-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.