Eine diversiﬁzierte Wirtschaft als Versicherung gegen Krisen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:24:y:2016:i:04:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Kluge, 2018.
"Sectoral diversification as insurance against economic instability,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 204-223, January.
- Jan Kluge, 2015. "Sectoral Diversification as Insurance against Economic Instability," ifo Working Paper Series 206, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- JanKluge, 2016. "Die wirtschaftliche Dynamik in der Stadt Dresden," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 23(04), pages 34-44, August.
- Siddharth Chandra, 2003. "Regional Economy Size and the Growth–Instability Frontier: Evidence from Europe," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 95-122, February.
- JanKluge, 2011. "Wachstum und Beschäftigung am Wirtschaftsstandort Dresden – Warum wächst Dresden langsamer als der Rest Sachsens?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(05), pages 11-19, October.
- Simona Bigerna, 2013. "The Regional Growth-Instability Frontier in Italy," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(4), pages 463-464, December.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:25:y:2018:i:05:p:21-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.