Erwartungen und Sparen: wie wirken Arbeitslosigkeits- und Gesundheitserwartungen auf die Sparentscheidung von Haushalten?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher D. Carroll & Karen E. Dynan & Spencer D. Krane, 2003.
"Unemployment Risk and Precautionary Wealth: Evidence from Households' Balance Sheets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 586-604, August.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Karen E. Dynan & Spencer D. Krane, 1999. "Unemployment risk and precautionary wealth: evidence from households' balance sheets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D Carroll & Karen E Dynan & Spencer D Krane, 1999. "Unemployment Risk and Precautionary Wealth: Evidence from Households' Balance Sheets," Economics Working Paper Archive 416, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Schlesinger, Harris, 2008.
"Changes in risk and the demand for saving,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1329-1336, October.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger, 2008. "Changes in risk and the demand for saving," Post-Print hal-00326101, HAL.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2009. "Changes in risk and the demand for saving," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2100, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2008. "Changes in Risk and the Demand for Saving," CESifo Working Paper Series 2388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Arent, 2012. "Expectations and Saving Behavior: An Empirical Analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 128, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Stefan Arent & Alexander Eck & Michael Weber & Oskar Krohmer, 2012. "Income Risk, Saving and Taxation: Will Precautionary Saving Survive?," ifo Working Paper Series 125, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Engen, Eric M. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and precautionary saving," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 545-579, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSparen; Einkommen; Arbeitslosigkeit; Gesundheit; Alte Bundesländer; Neue Bundesländer;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:19:y:2012:i:02:p:13-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.