Les stakeholders sont-ils réellement à l'origine des pratiques socialement responsables ?. Leçons à partir des équipementiers automobiles
This paper is a contribution to the analysis which criticises the weight of stakeholders to explain the development of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives (CSR). We analyse the role of stakeholders to promote CSR in the automobile first tier suppliers. We study the impact of the clients, social activists, employees, social responsible investors and public authorities. We conclude that the first four stakeholders have a weak role in absolute term. We are more cautious concerning the state because we show it may impulse orientation and spillover mechanisms.
Volume (Year): n° 4 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-francaise-de-socio-economie.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yannick Lung & Domanski Boleslaw, 2009.
"The Changing Face of the European Periphery in the Automobile Industry,"
- Yannick Lung & Boleslaw Domanski, 2009. "The changing face of the European periphery in the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-00388014, HAL.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "The vanishing hand: the changing dynamics of industrial capitalism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 351-385, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Economic History 0110001, EconWPA.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Working papers 2002-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Frigant & Jean-Bernard Layan, 2009. "Modular production and the new division of labour within Europe: the perspective of French automotive parts suppliers," Post-Print hal-00381341, HAL.
- Bodet, Catherine & Lamarche, Thomas, 2007. "La Responsabilité sociale des entreprises comme innovation institutionnelle. Une lecture régulationniste," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 1. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rfsdec:rfse_004_0135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.