Is the automotive supply chain compatible with Corporate Social Responsible practices? (In French)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Is the automotive supply chain compatible with Corporate Social Responsible practices? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant, 2002.
"Geographical proximity and supplying relationships in modular production,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 742-755, December.
- Vincent Frigant & Yannick Lung, 2002. "Geographical Proximity and Supplying Relationships in Modular Production," Post-Print hal-00204245, HAL.
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2002. "Modular production networks: a new American model of industrial organization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 451-496, June.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003.
"The vanishing hand: the changing dynamics of industrial capitalism,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 351-385, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Economic History 0110001, EconWPA.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Working papers 2002-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Vincent Frigant, 2009.
"CSR in the auto industry: do the first-tier suppliers have stakeholders?,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(4), pages 377-393.
- Vincent Frigant, 2009. "CSR in the auto industry: do the first-tier suppliers have stakeholders?," Post-Print hal-00395305, HAL.
- Peter Galvin & Andre Morkel, 2001. "Modularity On Industry Structure: The Case Of The World The Effect Of Product Bicycle Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 31-47.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Vincent Frigant, 1996. "Les espaces du Juste-à-temps : une approche en termes de proximités," Post-Print hal-00669149, HAL.
- Langlois, Richard N. & Robertson, Paul L., 1992. "Networks and innovation in a modular system: Lessons from the microcomputer and stereo component industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 297-313, August.
- Krikke, Harold & le Blanc, Ieke & van Krieken, Maaike & Fleuren, Hein, 2008. "Low-frequency collection of materials disassembled from end-of-life vehicles: On the value of on-line monitoring in optimizing route planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 209-228, February.
- Anders Larsson, 2002. "The development and regional significance of the automotive industry: supplier parks in western Europe," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 767-784, December.
- Yannick Lung & Boleslaw Domanski, 2009.
"The changing face of the European periphery in the automotive industry,"
- Yannick Lung & Domanski Boleslaw, 2009. "The Changing Face of the European Periphery in the Automobile Industry," Post-Print hal-00384193, HAL.
- Alex Hughes & Neil Wrigley & Martin Buttle, 2008. "Global production networks, ethical campaigning, and the embeddedness of responsible governance," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 345-367, May.
- Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D., 2008. "Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 299-315, February.
- Vincent Frigant & Jean-Bernard Layan, 2009. "Modular production and the new division of labour within Europe: the perspective of French automotive parts suppliers," Post-Print hal-00381341, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; CSR; Coordination; Automotive; First tier suppliers;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2009-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.