Comptabilité et pensée économique. Introduction à une réflexion théorique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Casta & Bernard Colasse, 2001. "Juste valeur," Post-Print halshs-00669417, HAL.
- Cartelier, Jean, 1991. "Marx's Theory of Value, Exchange and Surplus Value: A Suggested Reformulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 257-269, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2010. "Money Reconstructed: Argentina and Brazil after Hyperinflation," Working Papers hal-00972721, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/4vc7skecu3q7u7s984pi2eaan is not listed on IDEAS
- Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2018.
"Парите Като Координация На Стоковото Стопанство. Стари И Нови Прочити На Теорията На Маркс
[Money as coordination, new and old readings of Marx]," MPRA Paper 85295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2010. "Money Reconstructed: Argentina and Brazil after Hyperinflation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4vc7skecu3q, Sciences Po.
More about this item
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_575_1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.