Marx's Theory of Value, Exchange and Surplus Value: A Suggested Reformulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Cartelier, 2006. "Comptabilité et pensée économique. Introduction à une réflexion théorique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 1009-1032.
- Jean Cartelier, 2017. "About Waged Labour: From Monetary Subordination to Exploitation," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 27-36, September.
- Eduardo Bolaños Cerón & Alexander Tobón Arias, 2001. "Un mecanismo de precios para la teoria del valor," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 55, pages 31-68, Julio Dic.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2018. "Парите Като Координация На Стоковото Стопанство. Стари И Нови Прочити На Теорията На Маркс [Money as coordination, new and old readings of Marx]," MPRA Paper 85295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Sancho, 1997. "Excedente, valor y distribución en las teorías clásica y marxista del crecimiento," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 24(41), pages 105-128.
- Stavros Mavroudeas, 2017. "Is Cartelier's Monetary Approach a Convincing Alternative to the Labour Theory of Value? A Comment," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(2), pages 45-52, September.
- Stefano Perri, 2003. "The Counterfactual Method of Marx's Theory of Surplus," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-124.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:15:y:1991:i:3:p:257-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.