The Counterfactual Method of Marx's Theory of Surplus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keen, Steve, 1993. "Use-Value, Exchange Value, and the Demise of Marx's Labor Theory of Value," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 107-121, April.
- Lipietz, Alain, 1982. "The so-called "transformation problem" revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-88, February.
- Samuelson, Paul, 2012.
"Understanding the Marxian Notion of Exploitation: A Summary of the So-CalledTransformation Problem Between Marxian Values and Competitive Prices,"
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 182-202, August.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1971. "Understanding the Marxian Notion of Exploitation: A Summary of the So-Called Transformation Problem Between Marxian Values and Competitive Prices," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 399-431, June.
- Cartelier, Jean, 1991. "Marx's Theory of Value, Exchange and Surplus Value: A Suggested Reformulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 257-269, September.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1974. "Insight and Detour in the Theory of Exploitation: A Reply to Baumol," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 62-70, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:15:y:2003:i:1:p:107-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.