La teoría marxista del valor: Balance crítico de los debates recientes
Marxist economic theory has gone through a severe crisis in the last few years. This crisis reveals itself in the disagreement between the different interpretations. The value theory, as Marx's analytical construction basis, is used in this article to present a panoramic view of the different current versions with an emphasis on the idea of abstract labor, where value takes a monetary form, in relationship to political economy and general equilibrium, or the neoricardian theory. The last part of the article, states that Marx theoretical ambiguity can only be overcome once the failure of some parts of its analysis recognized and it accepts certain clues stated in modern heterodox economic though, such as the idea of "separation" and its obliged symmetry monetary economics.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): 27 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://economia.udea.edu.co|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Lecturas de Economía, Departamento de Economía, Calle 67, 53-108, Medellin 050010, Colombia.|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Vroey, M., 1979.
"Travail Abstrait, Valeur et Marchandise, une Reinterpretation de la Theorie de la Valeur de Marx,"
Cahiers de recherche
7912, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- De Vroey, M., 1979. "Travail Abstrait, Valeur et Marchandise une Reinterpretation de la Theorie de la Valeur de Marx," Cahiers de recherche 8016, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Foley, Duncan K., 1982. "Realization and accumulation in a Marxian model of the circuit of capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 300-319, December.
- Lipietz, Alain, 1982. "The so-called "transformation problem" revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-88, February.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 1983. "La loi de la valeur et le problème de la coordination des activités économiques," Post-Print halshs-00743024, HAL.
- Ghislain Deleplace, 1981. "Marché et concurrence chez Marx (remarques sur Le Capital, liv. III, chap. X)," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 77-98.
- Jean Cartelier, 1983. "Note sur La violence de la monnaie de M. Aglietta et A. Orléan," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(2), pages 395-401.
- R. T. Niehoff, 1976. "Abstract," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 27(1), pages 3-17, 01.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 1981. "Karl Marx et la problématique des prix naturels," Post-Print halshs-00743029, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:1988:i:27:p:73-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.