Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- Glismann, Hans Hinrich & Rodemer, Horst & Wolter, Frank, 1980. "Lange Wellen wirtschaftlichen Wachstums: Replik und Weiterführung," Kiel Discussion Papers 74, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boylan, R.T., 1997.
"Private Bills: A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Lobbying,"
97-04, Business, Law and Economics Center, John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University.
- Richard Boylan, 1998. "Private bills: a theoretical and empirical study of lobbying," Public Economics 9801002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seev Hirsch & Ilan Bijaoui, 1985. "R&D intensity and export performance: A micro view," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 238-251, June.
- Maclean, Johanna Catherine, 2013. "The health effects of leaving school in a bad economy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 951-964.
- Ginibre, J., 1984. "Classical non-linear evolution equations, Cauchy problem and scattering," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 327-345.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1982. "The testing and estimation of complete demand systems on household budget surveys," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-369.
- Michael De Vroey, 1988. "La teoría marxista del valor: Balance crítico de los debates recientes," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 27, pages 73-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jinfst:v:27:y:1976:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.asis.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.