Indicators on gender pay equality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006. "Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing: evidence from matched employer-employee, 1992-2005," DULBEA Working Papers 06-14.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2005. "The Gender Wage Gap in Portugal: Recent Evolution and Decomposition," CEF.UP Working Papers 0505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007.
"Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 11-40.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007. "Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics," DULBEA Working Papers 07-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2008.
"Rent-Sharing and the Cyclicality of Wage Differentials,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Rent-Sharing and the Cyclicality of Wage Differentials," Working Papers CEB 08-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Rent-sharing and the cyclicality of wage differentials," DULBEA Working Papers 08-23.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilan Tojerow & François Rycx, 2004. "Rent-sharing and the gender wage gap in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245700, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pilar González & Maria Clementina Santos & Luís Delfim Santos, 2007. "Education and Gender Wage Differentials in Portugal: What Can We Learn From an Age Cohort Analysis?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0701, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:y:2002:v:45:i:2:p:11-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.