Východiská zahraničnej a bezpečnostnej politiky Francúzska po nástupe Nicolasa Sarkozyho do prezidentského úradu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
- Andrea Goldstein & Njuguna S. Ndung’u, 2001. "Regional Integration Experience in the Eastern African Region," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 171, OECD Publishing.
- Harvey W. Armstrong & Robert Read, 2002. "The phantom of liberty?: economic growth and the vulnerability of small states," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 435-458.
More about this item
Keywordszahraničná politika; bezpečnostná politika; multilateralizmus; gaullizmus; Nicolas Sarkozy; Európska únia; NATO; OSN;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brv:journl:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:130-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mykhaylo Kunychka). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eubaask.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.