Hukou System Reform and Unification of Rural–urban Social Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olaf Stier & Kerstin Bernoth & Alexander Fisher, 2010. "Internationalization of the Chinese Renminbi: An Opportunity for China," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 6(17), pages 126-132.
- Chang Shu & Xiaojing Su, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 33-46.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2008. "Vehicle currency use in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 177-192, December.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1984. "The International Role of the Dollar: Theory and Prospect," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 261-278 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie Chinn & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2007.
"Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Reserve Currency?,"
NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 283-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie Chinn & Jeffrey Frankel, 2005. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Reserve Currency?," NBER Working Papers 11510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2006. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar As Leading International Reserve Currency?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4hz4n9pb, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2006. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar As Leading International Reserve Currency?," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt4hz4n9pb, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2005. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Reserve Currency?," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt6p4215w1, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Chinn, Menzie & Frankel, Jeffrey, 2005. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Reserve Currency?," Working Paper Series rwp05-064, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John F. O. Bilson & Richard C. Marston, 1984. "Exchange Rate Theory and Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bils84-1, January.
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Takatoshi Ito & Satoshi Koibuchi & Kiyotaka Sato & Junko Shimizu, 2010. "Why has the yen failed to become a dominant invoicing currency in Asia? A firm-level analysis of Japanese Exporters' invoicing behavior," NBER Working Papers 16231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong He & Robert N. McCauley, 2010.
"Offshore Markets for the Domestic Currency: Monetary and Financial Stability Issues,"
1002, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tavlas, G.S., 1991. "On the International Use of Currencies: the Case of the Deutsche Mark," Princeton Studies in International Economics 181, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Hans Genberg, 2011.
"Currency internationalisation: analytical and policy issues,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Currency internationalisation: lessons from the global financial crisis and prospects for the future in Asia and the Pacific, volume 61, pages 221-230
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hans Genberg, 2009. "Currency Internationalisation: Analytical and Policy Issues," Working Papers 312009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin‐Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2011.
"Renminbising China'S Foreign Assets,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2010. "Renminbising China's Foreign Assets," Working Papers 162010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2010. "Renminbising China's Foreign Assets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3009, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012.
"World Development Report 2013
[Informe anual del Banco Mundial de 2013 : poner fin a la pobreza extrema, promover la prosperidad compartida - informe principal]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11843.
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:68:y:2016:i:s1:p:146-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhang, Pengqing, 2016. "Hukou system reforms and skilled-unskilled wage inequality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 90-103.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1223-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Qingtao & Chen, Kevin Z. & Chiang, Longwen & Xie, Xuanli, 2016. "How headquarters relocation is affected by rising wages and ownership: Evidence from China's annual survey of industrial enterprises, 1999â€“2008," IFPRI discussion papers 1593, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano, 2014. "Expropriation with Hukou Change: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China’s Growth," MPRA Paper 54129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:33-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.