EVIM: A Software Package for Extreme Value Analysis in MATLAB
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn, 2005. "Option Pricing and the Implied Tail Index with the Generalized Extreme Value (GEV) Distribution," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 397, Society for Computational Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barunik, Jozef & Vacha, Lukas, 2010.
"Monte Carlo-based tail exponent estimator,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4863-4874.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2010. "Monte Carlo-Based Tail Exponent Estimator," Working Papers IES 2010/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2010.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2012. "Monte Carlo-based tail exponent estimator," Papers 1201.4781, arXiv.org.
- Dash, Saumya Ranjan & Maitra, Debasish, 2018. "Does sentiment matter for stock returns? Evidence from Indian stock market using wavelet approach," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 32-39.
- Marcel Brautigam & Michel Dacorogna & Marie Kratz, 2019. "Pro-Cyclicality of Traditional Risk Measurements: Quantifying and Highlighting Factors at its Source," Papers 1903.03969, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Juan Carlos Ruilova & Pedro Alberto Morettin, 2020. "Parsimonious Heterogeneous ARCH Models for High Frequency Modeling," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Lallouache, Mehdi & Abergel, Frédéric, 2014. "Tick size reduction and price clustering in a FX order book," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 488-498.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2015.
"Realized wavelet-based estimation of integrated variance and jumps in the presence of noise,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 1347-1364, August.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2012. "Realized wavelet-based estimation of integrated variance and jumps in the presence of noise," Papers 1202.1854, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Baruník, Jozef & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Realized wavelet-based estimation of integrated variance and jumps in the presence of noise," FinMaP-Working Papers 16, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Aviral Tiwari & Niyati Bhanja & Arif Dar & Faridul Islam, 2015. "Time–frequency relationship between share prices and exchange rates in India: Evidence from continuous wavelets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 699-714, March.
- Marc Simpson & Jose Moreno & Teofilo Ozuna, 2012. "The makings of an information leader: the intraday price discovery process for individual stocks in the DJIA," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 347-365, April.
- Bottazzi, G. & Sapio, S. & Secchi, A., 2005.
"Some statistical investigations on the nature and dynamics of electricity prices,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 54-61.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Sandro Sapio & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Some Statistical Investigations on the Nature and Dynamics of Electricity Prices," LEM Papers Series 2004/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & García, René & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2008. "Measuring causality between volatility and returns with high-frequency data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we084422, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bence Toth & Janos Kertesz, 2009. "The Epps effect revisited," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 793-802.
- Pasquariello, Paolo, 2007. "Informative trading or just costly noise? An analysis of Central Bank interventions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-143, May.
- Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza, 2014. "How does trading volume affect financial return distributions?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 190-206.
- Gilles Zumbach, 2010. "Volatility conditional on price trends," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 431-442.
- Barbara Będowska-Sójka, 2018. "Is intraday data useful for forecasting VaR? The evidence from EUR/PLN exchange rate," Risk Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(4), pages 326-346, November.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2005. "A Realized Variance for the Whole Day Based on Intermittent High-Frequency Data," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(4), pages 525-554.
- Kumar, Dilip, 2014. "Long range dependence in the high frequency USD/INR exchange rate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 396(C), pages 134-148.
- Kaijian He & Rui Zha & Jun Wu & Kin Keung Lai, 2016. "Multivariate EMD-Based Modeling and Forecasting of Crude Oil Price," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-11, April.
- Beine, Michel & Laurent, Sébastien & Palm, Franz C., 2009.
"Central bank FOREX interventions assessed using realized moments,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 112-127, February.
- Beine,M. & Palm,F.C. & Laurent,S., 2003. "Central Bank Forex Interventions Assessed Using Realized Moments," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- BEINE, Michel & LAURENT, Sébastien & PALM, Franz, 2004. "Central Bank forex interventions assessed using realized moments," CORE Discussion Papers 2004001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEINE, Michel & LAURENT, Sébastien & PALM, Franz C., 2009. "Central bank FOREX interventions assessed using realized moments," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2135, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nour Meddahi, 2002.
"A theoretical comparison between integrated and realized volatility,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 479-508.
- Meddahi, N., 2001. "A Theoretical Comparison Between Integrated and Realized Volatilies," Cahiers de recherche 2001-26, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MEDDAHI, Nour, 2001. "A Theoretical Comparison Between Integrated and Realized Volatilies," Cahiers de recherche 2001-26, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Nour Meddahi, 2001. "A Theoretical Comparison Between Integrated and Realized Volatilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-71, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:5:y:2001:i:3:n:al1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.