Determinants of Merchant Participation in Credit Card Payment Schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonker Nicole, 2011.
"Card Acceptance and Surcharging: the Role of Costs and Competition,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-35, June.
- Nicole Jonker, 2011. "Card acceptance and surcharging: the role of costs and competition," DNB Working Papers 300, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Krivosheya, Egor & Korolev, Andrew, 2018. "Benefits of the retail payments card market: Evidence from Russian merchants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 466-473.
- Fennee Chong Author_Email: email@example.com, 2011. "Credit Card Dues," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-016-137, Conference Master Resources.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2011.
"How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? Empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3275-3291.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra José Manuel, 2009. "How Effective Are Rewards Programs in Promoting Payment Card Usage? Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 201059, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2009. "How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 1141, European Central Bank.
- Nicole Jonker & Mirjam Plooij & Johan Verburg, 2017. "Did a Public Campaign Influence Debit Card Usage? Evidence from the Netherlands," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 89-121, October.
- Egor A. Krivosheya, 2018. "Evaluating Efficient Multilateral Interchange Fees: Evidence from End-User Benefits," HSE Working papers WP BRP 66/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Leo Van Hove & Farhod P. Karimov, 2016. "The role of risk in e-retailers’ adoption of payment methods: evidence for transition economies," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-72, March.
- Kim Huynh & Jozsef Molnar & Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Qinghui Yu, 2020. "Demand for Payment Services and Consumer Welfare: The Introduction of a Central Bank Digital Currency," Staff Working Papers 20-7, Bank of Canada.
- David Bounie & Abel François & Leo Van Hove, 2017.
"Consumer Payment Preferences, Network Externalities, and Merchant Card Acceptance: An Empirical Investigation,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 51(3), pages 257-290, November.
- David Bounie & Abel François & Leo Van Hove, 2016. "Consumer Payment Preferences, Network Externalities, and Merchant Card Acceptance: An Empirical Investigation," Post-Print hal-01533532, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:6:y:2007:i:4:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.