The Offsetting Duty Norm and the Simultaneous Application of Countervailing and Antidumping Duties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2005. "Anti-dumping: A Growing Problem in International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 683-700, May.
- Swagel, Phillip & Mankiw, N, 2005. "Antidumping: The Third Rail of Trade Policy," Scholarly Articles 2961701, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812798091_0008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Issues of Manufactures Liberalization and Administered Protection in the Doha Round,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 8, pages 249-261
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Deardorff Alan V & Stern Robert M, 2005. "Issues of Manufactures Liberalization and Administered Protection in the Doha Round," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-12, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2005.
"The Rise of US Anti-dumping Activity in Historical Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 651-668, May.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2005. "The Rise of U.S. Antidumping Activity in Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 05/31, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:11:y:2011:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.