Asymmetric Price Transmission, Market Power, and Supply and Demand Curvature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Octavio Fernández Amador & Josef Baumgartner & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma, "undated".
"Milking the Prices: The Role of Asymmetries in the Price Transmission Mechanism for Milk Products in Austria,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador & Josef Baumgartner & Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma, 2010. "Milking The Prices: The Role of Asymmetries in the Price Transmission Mechanism for Milk Products in Austria," Working Papers 2010-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mohammad J Alam & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Asymmetric threshold vertical price transmission in wheat and flour markets in Dhaka (Bangladesh): seemingly unrelated regression analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2015.
"Price Transmission in the European Tomatoes and Cauliflowers Sectors,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 399-413, June.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price transmission in the European tomatoes and cauliflowers sectors," MPRA Paper 62180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose FIAMOHE & Bruno HENRY de FRAHAN, 2012. "Transmission Des Prix Et Asymétrie Sur Les Marchés De Produits Vivriers Au Bénin," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 205-228.
- Fousekis, Panos & Katrakilidis, Constantinos & Trachanas, Emmanouil, 2016. "Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 499-506.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:16:y:2017:i:c:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:7:y:2009:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.