Contract Selectivity, Food Safety, and Traceability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2004.
"Consumer benefits of labels and bans on genetically modified food - An empirical analysis using Choice Experiments,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20370, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan, 2004. "Consumer benefits of labels and bans on genetically modified food - An empirical analysis using Choice Experiments," Working Papers in Economics 129, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sheldon Ian, 2004. "Europe's Regulation of Agricultural Biotechnology: Precaution or Trade Distortion?," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Scarpa Riccardo & Del Giudice Teresa, 2004. "Market Segmentation via Mixed Logit: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in Urban Italy," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, August.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & House, Lisa O. & Valli, Carlotta & Jaeger, Sara R. & Moore, Melissa & Morrow, Bert & Traill, W. Bruce, 2005. "Consumer welfare effects of introducing and labeling genetically modified food," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 382-388, September.
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Joffre Swait, 1986. "The Akaike Likelihood Ratio Index," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 133-136, May.
- Charles Noussair & StÈphane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2004. "Do Consumers Really Refuse To Buy Genetically Modified Food?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 102-120, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- Brofman, Freddy & Garcia Martinez, Marian & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M., 2008. "Economic Evaluation of Food Traceability Systems through Reference Models," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49772, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2008. "Optimal choice of Voluntary traceability as a food risk management tool," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44394, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Grazia, Cristina & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim, 2007. "Agrifood safety standards, market power and consumer misperceptions," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Minarelli, Francesca & Galioto, Francesco & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2016. "Modelling asymmetric information in a food supply chain within Emilia Romagna Region," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245071, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cristina Grazia & Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Oualid Hamza, 2012.
"Sanitary and phytosanitary standards: Does consumers’ health protection justify developing countries’ producers’ exclusion?,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 145-170.
- Cristina Grazia & Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Oualid Hamza, 2012. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards: Does consumers' health protection justify developing countries' producers' exclusion?," Post-Print hal-00939245, HAL.
- Hussein, Mohamud & Martinez, Marian Garcia & Fearne, Andrew, 2013. "On The Efficiency of Management-Based Regulation: A Case Study of the UK Poultry Inspection Regime," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158856, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:5:y:2007:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.